Monday, February 28, 2005

Ok... Ok... I'll keep them short

I've received a few complaints about my latest blog entry being too long. One of them came from my pastor, and the other came from my wife, so I guess I'd better reform my behaviour. I guess that there is some unwritten rule that all blog entries need to be fewer than 300 words.

Now that I know this, I will have to try and edit my highly nuanced concepts into soundbytes that the masses can understand.

...sigh... I can't work under these conditions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

he hears. . . he responds. You have the distinguished award for the most comments left on my blog. . . .2. Congratulations!

I may have the same distinguished award on yours..

In the experiment with you. . . Tim

12:28 PM

 
Blogger Mark Daniels said...

That definitely is a blogging fiction, one nobody ever told Mark Roberts or me.

The beauty of blogging is that you can go on longer than you would in some other formats.

So, if you feel moved to write a lengthier piece, go for it!

7:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home